Date: Saturday March 15, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM
Location: Downtown Leland, IL (Railroad Ave from Main St. East to Mill Rd. / North St. from Main St. East to Locust St.)
One Way Street's: In order to ease traffic flow, several streets will be temporarily turned into "One Way" streets the day of the auction:
- E20th Rd / Mill Rd - Northbound only from N4650th Rd to Lundy Ln
- Railroad Ave - Westbound only from Mill Rd to Main St
- Cedar St - Northbound only from Railroad Ave to Hall St
- Elm St - Northbound only from North St to Gensesse St
- Locust St - Southbound only from Gensesse St to North St
- North St - Eastbound only from Locust St to Cedar St
- Hall St - Westbound only from Cedar St to Main St
Streets Closed: The following street's will be closed to traffic the day of the auction:
- Railroad Ave - from Mill Rd to Main St
- North St - From Main St to Locust St
Parking: On street parking available, parking prohibited at the following locations during the following times:
- Railroad Ave from Main St to Mill Road - Tue 3/11 - Sat 3/15
- North St from Main St to Locust St - Sat 3/15
- Locust St from North St to Railroad Ave - Sat 3/15
- Elm St from North St to Railroad Ave - Sat 3/15
- Cedar St from North St to Railroad Ave - Sat 3/15
- Mill Rd from Lundy Ln to Railroad Ave - Sat 3/15
- Casey's General Store - parking for customers only.
- NB&T Bank - parking for customers only.
- Post Office - parking for customers only.
- No parking in private drives or on private property without consent of owner.
- No parking in business parking lots or on business property without consent of owner.
Any vehicles improperly parked in the above listed locations during the prohibited times will be ticketed by the Leland Police Department and are subject to being towed and impounded. Driver's / Owner's are responsible for all fee's and fines which must be paid prior to reclaiming vehicles.
Payment / Receipts: All buyers must pay for their purchases prior to removing and or loading them.
Non-Highway Vehicles: All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV's), Golf Cart's, Recreational Off Highway Vehicles and Side-by-Side's must be registered with the Leland Police Department. Persons operating NHV's that are not properly registered will be ticketed. Person's who wish to operate NHV's during the auction may register them at the Lion's Club Building. There is a $5.00 temporary registration fee.
Click HERE to download a map of Leland which displays the traffic flow, parking notes and directions to pick-up purchases.